Epic Seven

Epic Seven

By Smilegate Megaport

  • Category: Games
  • Release Date: 2018-11-03
  • Current Version: 1.0.128
  • Adult Rating: 12+
  • File Size: 169.53 MB
  • Developer: Smilegate Megaport
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
Score: 4.5
4.5
From 12,098 Ratings

Description

Play alongside 3 million Heirs! An animated RPG world in the palm of your hand And thus began the 7th World... Diche, the Goddess of Life, summoned all of her waning power and once again gave shape to the Guardians and the Heir of the Covenant. "My children, I entrust this world to you." ● Over 1,000 Stories An epic for the modern age. We invite you into the 7th World. ● Fully Playable 2D Animation Dazzling skill animations in battle! Cutscene-quality 2D animated graphics! ● Strategy Shaped by Story Dual Attack system affected by relationships between characters. Immerse yourself in all the stories and perfect your own strategy! ● Raid Labyrinth In the depths of the Labyrinth, an ancient queen awakens from her slumber. Embark on a monster hunt with incredible rewards. ● PvP Arena Who will achieve fame and victory in the Arena? Showcase your unique strategy to the world every season! ● For Guild and Glory! Full of intense 3v3 battles, Guild Wars are here! Work with your Guild members to become the strongest Guild! Flexible multilingual support: change display and voiceover language any time! Display: English, Traditional Chinese, Korean Voiceovers: English, Korean *Application Permissions No additional permissions are required.

Screenshots

Reviews

  • Terrible drop rates

    1
    By NuggetBear
    Please Change the roll Rates. It’s so unfair.
  • Epic!

    5
    By qwrtza
    A game u should invest ur time in
  • Pls recover my account

    5
    By Ainzac
    I accidentally deleted my account because I thought it was the way of rerolling an account, is there any way of recovering my account because it would be put into waste since i got dizzy there and others. please help me recover my account and pls reply
  • 🤮💩

    1
    By BlackHanekawa
    Horrible, just the biggest piece of dump ever created, just close this game down.
  • Good game but.

    3
    By Amathyst4427
    I have spent enough to see how bad the summoning system is here. I have spent 30000 gems almost and what do I have to show for it? 4 unique 5 stars and 1 repeated one. The game is good but the summoning system is the worst one I have seen so far. Not even a 10+1 guarantee 4 lol just one by one with garbage 3s and low tier artifacts.
  • Great game, update adds sudden glitches

    2
    By ezur80
    Good game, but because of an update the game now completely unplayable, battles freeze in the middle of it, certain screens don’t even load, idle characters don’t show up, resulting in error messages in their place
  • Great game!

    5
    By Cool dude tran
    Very diverse and has great graphics.
  • Agree with bulldog2284

    5
    By Soubcan
    I been playing the game for 4 months now. Which is longer than any other phone game I’ve played. I love the game it’s full of fun things to do with endless rewards to get but like he said the summon system needs work I feel I’m wasting my money to try and get a “chance” of getting a 5 star character when I can end up spending 200$ at once (which I have I know I have a problem) just trying to get lucky with getting a 5 star and 90% of the summons I got were 3 stars and the other 10% was a 4 star artifact I already had! Don’t get me wrong still a good game love everything about it just the summon system needs a little work
  • Great game

    5
    By Madrepore
    To think I never would have heard of this game if it was for a Twitch Streamer named Kaoiji! This game is amazing!
  • Rad

    5
    By Zax Neon
    Coming almost three years of FFBE but Epic 7 stole me away! Just beautiful to look at and the story is passable. The grind is maybe a little harder (for 6 star units) but fair—anyone can technically get their units ranked up if you put in the time. Draw rates are definitely as awful as everybody says, and they aren’t particularly generous with freebies but the game is relatively new. I would guess in a year or so things will loosen up. No way I would spend on this game as there’s so little chance of pulling units regardless, but it’s still fun as F2P. I am hungry for a story update but the side stories are good enough to keep you entertained and the recent crossover event was massive and well done. I recommend it.

keyboard_arrow_up